Tuesday, October 30, 2012

I am a pumpkin

I am a pumpkin

gorgeous pumpkin floral arrangement
Yes, you read that right. 
I am a pumpkin. I am a warm colorful person, full of goo and since I have had four children, I am apparently fruitful.
 I am also sorta shaped like one of those crazy shaped gourds you see everywhere this time of year but let's not speak of such things....shall we?!

But most of all after being exposed at church to a sweet little story I feel more like a pumpkin than ever.

Our Pastor shared this sweet little story during children's service Sunday morning. I hope your little ones enjoy it as much as our children and I did. 

Being a Christian is like being a pumpkin

God picks us from the patch, brings us in, and washes all of the dirt off of us.
He removes the top and scoops out all the yucky stuff inside.
He carves a new smiling face and puts his light inside of us to shine for all the world to see.


Thank you for sharing this with us Bro. Dennis.



No comments:

Post a Comment